Talent Acquisition Pro
At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of more than 60 employees in 3 locations, great product (providing web & mobile experience) and a service available in 45 countries. We completed our Series A funding round in June 2016, backed by Vostok Emerging Finance.
At the moment we’re looking for an experienced in-house recruiter to accelerate our growth globally. This role is all about owning full-cycle recruitment process from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees in multiple locations (primary focus on marketing, business development and business support roles). So if you've a passion for digging out true talents, you might have just found a great opportunity!
- Manage recruitment process from A to Z
- Source and proactively approach potential candidates using databases, social media and networking events
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews and assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
- Act as a point of contact and build relationship with the candidates
- Provide great candidate experience through quick, professional and smooth selection process
- Promote TransferGo as the “best place to work”
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter (in-house or agency)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software and ATS
- Strong customer-first approach and stakeholders' management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Fluent English
- Motivating salary
- Friendly and stimulating atmosphere
- Being part of extremely exciting and growing Fintech startup community
- Great office in the heart of Canary Wharf