TransferGo is a FinTech company that offers the most convenient and fast way to send money abroad. We’re growing rapidly and looking for an ambitious and bright individual to join our tech team and lead the iOS app development process.
Based in London and Vilnius, TransferGo is currently more than 60 in size and moving millions of euros every month. If you're looking for a company where you can grow fast both professionally and personally, you might have just found it!
You will be working within our tech department to lead the iOS application development and make our product accessible to iOS users all around the world. Main responsibilities will be:
- Lead iOS native application development process
- Work together with developers and other stakeholders to build smooth & scalable app
- Educate and share knowledge of the best software development practises
- Contribute to quality by identifying spots of improvements
- Fluency in English
- Experience in creating and building new iOS applications
- 2+ years experience in object oriented development — protocol oriented development and functional programming experience would be a plus
- Experience with REST APIs
- Unit Testing, Git and knowledge of continuous delivery would be beneficial
- A good sense of what creates engaging, trendy and innovative user experiences
- Highly skilled team members
- Access and licenses to latest tools and technologies
- Guaranteed yearly training budget
- Fun working environment
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.