TransferGo is offering an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance engineer to join our QA team and work for a well-known FinTech startup in our modern premises in Vilnius. The company is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic team of high-performers. We operate in a high paced, collaborative and innovative environment where like-minded individuals come together to form great teams. If you have the talent and desire to learn and deliver then please get in touch with us.
You will be working within the technical department of the company running the latest products and features on some of the busiest and most successful consumer facing web and mobile apps the market has to offer. The group you will be joining is nimble and creative with the power to shape this company's technology and product roadmap.
- Passionate about trying and using trendy websites and apps
- Excellent communicator
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work autonomously
- High levels of initiative
- Passion for Agility and working in an Agile environment
- Mobile app native development awareness
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Understanding of software testing concepts
- Passion for learning the latest and greatest QA methods
- Knowledge in any of the following: Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Automated Testing
- Some formal technical training and/or an aptitude for testing
- Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism
- Likes a challenge, and enjoys working hard in a fun, casual working environment
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU WITH
- Fun working environment
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Latest tools and equipment
- Annual training budget
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our CTO directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.