TransferGo is a FinTech company that offers the most convenient and fast way to send money abroad. We’re growing rapidly and looking for an ambitious and bright individual to join our exceptional tech team!
Based in London and Vilnius, TransferGo is currently almost 60 in size and moving millions of euros every month. At the moment we're looking for looking for an individual who is excited to transform raw data into beautiful, distilled wisdom. If you're looking for a company where you can grow fast both professionally and personally, you might have just found it!
Working amongst various teams, your top priority will be to help us transform raw data into actionable insights. You will quickly learn the ins and outs of our money transfer service so you can leverage your analytical expertise. You will work closely with the marketing and business teams to enable impactful decisions that help take their business to the next level.
- Analyze data to extract actionable insights that will help drive product decisions
- Track the performance of A/B tests and product changes to support iterative improvement through efficient experimentation
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Drive data tracking decisions to build efficient data collection
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product owners, designers, engineers and domain experts
- Be the go-to person for any data question
- Great English skills (absolute necessity)
- 2+ years of experience in similar data analyst role
- Strong mathematical / statistical background as well as business oriented mindset
- Advanced data analysis skills using SQL, R, Python or a similar tool
- Passionate about working with data to uncover patterns and insights
- Capable of tackling very loosely defined problems
- Experience working in a product analytics or insights role and conducting A/B tests is an advantage
- Experience with data visualisation and BI tools is an advantage
- Fun and stimulating working environment
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Latest equipment needed
- Access and licenses to latest tools and technologies
- Yearly training budget
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.