UI & UX Designer
TransferGo is a FinTech company that offers the most convenient and fast way to send money abroad. We’re growing rapidly and looking for an ambitious and bright individual to join our exceptional product team!
Based in London, Vilnius, Berlin, Warsaw and Istanbul, TransferGo is currently 100+ people and moving millions of euros every month. If you're looking for a company where you can grow fast both professionally and personally, you might have just found it!
When joining the team, you’ll play a key role in shaping the core of our product. You’ll be designing the future of money transfers that builds trust and rewards users. You’ll work in collaboration with other designers and front-end engineers to develop our product in brand and in style, all within fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
- Work within agile product team to design product features, capabilities, and flows
- Work closely with other designers and engineers to ensure an open and collaborative design process
- Serve as an advocate for UX, leveraging a design and user-centric approach company-wide
- Test and validate your design choices
- Push the visual style of TransferGo forward and help maintain its consistency
- Understand the technical limitations and implications of your decisions and effectively communicate your designs to engineers
- You will be joining our product development department’s product team
- Primarily we use Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite for our daily work and Flinto/Marvel for prototyping
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has great English skills (absolute necessity)
- Has 2+ years of proven experience working on digital products with an up-to-date portfolio
- Has the ability to communicate the ‘why’ behind her/his work
- Understands that the devil is in the details, while also is able to grasp the big picture
- Is keen on creating engaging and innovative user experiences
- Is comfortable working with Sketch, Zeplin and Adobe creative suite
- Ideally has some knowledge of front-end development (HTML + CSS) and an interest in having a hand in executing the things she/he designs
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Fun and stimulating working environment
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Latest equipment needed
- Access and licenses to latest tools and technologies (e.g. WebStorm)
- Guaranteed yearly training budget
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.