Marketing Manager, Romania
At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of 60 employees, great product (providing web and mobile experience) and a service available in 45 countries. We completed our Series A funding round in June 2016, backed by Vostok Emerging Finance.
At the moment we’re looking for an ambitious and bright individual to accelerate the growth of TransferGo services within the Romanian community in Spain. If you're looking for a company where you can grow fast both professionally and personally, you might have just found it!
About the job
As a Marketing Manager for Romanians in Spain you will be responsible for building trust and awareness of our brand in the Spanish market. This role includes both a strategic and a hands on approach when dealing with local Romanian communities, working with ad/media and PR agencies, running online & offline campaigns, segmenting most efficient communications channels and, eventually, building a local team for support. You will have full access and help from our core marketing team as well as the opportunities to reflect on learnings and experience from other Marketing Managers.
● 6 -10+ years’ experience in running successful digital consumer branding and public relations campaigns for a high-growth business or within an agency (experience of e-commerce or similar is an advantage).
● High level of data literacy – you have to be comfortable with using business intelligence and data analytics tools to base your marketing planning on, as well as to manage and report on marketing effectiveness.
● The ability to work on the ‘big picture’ as well as day-to- day tactical stuff. Be results-driven and suited to a fast-paced, resilient startup environment.
● Hands-on experience of launching, managing and optimising awareness & trust building campaigns to deliver exceptionally efficient growth and ROI across digital and offline channels.
● Fluency in English, Romanian and Spanish (for communicating with agencies/partners/communities).
● Insightful knowledge of Romanian consumers in Spain and traditional and new media.
● PR experience or a network of contacts with Romanian journalists and bloggers is an advantage
● Experience with migrant focused products in the Financial sector with the ability to translate technical terms into layman’s language is an advantage
● The opportunity to build and lead the team
● A motivating salary
● Fast growth opportunities
● The chance to really make a difference