At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
About the role
You will have a chance to work with Silicon valley-matching tech stack. Techniques and processes like DDD, continuous delivery, DevOps, and service-oriented architecture are what we swear by.
You will research, design and deliver software that will impact hundreds of thousands of users. You and your team will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables. Your work will impact the business in tangible and visible ways.
You will research, design and deliver software using the latest client-side technologies with an eye toward performance, reusability and SEO best-practices. Together with your team you will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables.
You will be involved in the full development cycle including requirement definition, review, product design, coding, testing and maintenance support.
Along the way you will be able to learn and innovate as well as to share your knowledge with other members of the team. You will be working alongside great developers, designers, QA specialists and other top-notch specialists.
About the technology
We use these tools and techniques to help us get the job done and we’re excited to share our expertise with new members of the team:
- React & Redux
- Sass, CSS modules
- Babel, Webpack, Node.js
We’re excited about you because you:
- have experience in delivering production quality code
- are a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work
- are enthusiastic about technology and best engineering practices. You believe that good code does not mean complicated code.
- Highly skilled team members
- Access and licenses to latest tools and technologies
- Guaranteed yearly training budget
- Fun working environment
- Awesome team buildings
- Brand new office in Vilnius Old Town
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- 24 days of annual leave (instead of 20)