At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of 60 employees, great product (providing web & mobile experience) and a service available in 45 countries. We completed our Series A funding round in June 2016, backed by Vostok Emerging Finance.
If you're looking for a company where you can grow fast both professionally and personally, you might have just found it!
- You will be joining our software development department’s back-end team which currently consists of 4 developers
- We work on back-end code for our logged-in, logged-out and internal web apps
- Primarily we use PHP and Laravel to write our apps
- We use DDD programming practices to improve and evolve our code
- We also use composer, vagrant, phpspec, git.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has great English skills (absolute necessity)
- Has 2+ years experience working with PHP
- Cares about his/her craft
- Has high levels of initiative
- Is keen on creating engaging and innovative user experiences
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Fun and stimulating working environment
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Latest equipment needed
- Access and licenses to latest tools and technologies (e.g. PHPStorm)
- Guaranteed yearly training budget
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.