Junior Payment Processing Specialist
At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of more than 100 employees in 5 locations, great product (providing web & mobile experience) and a service available in 45 countries.
At the moment we are looking for an ambitious and bright individual to join our young and talented team in Vilnius, Lithuania. You will provide essential support to our Vilnius and London teams in various payment processing tasks. Your assistance will empower the quickest international money transfers worldwide.
- Process and allocate payments
- Assist with the management of the daily workflow of transactions
- Ensure timely and accurate payment processing
- Assist team in resolving payment related issues
- Investigate problematic payments
- Process refunds and settlements
- Proceed bank reconciliation when required
- Demonstrates initiative and confidence
- Strong attention to details
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Fluent and effective oral and written communication skills in English
- The chance to really make a difference
- Being a part of exciting Fintech startup community
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team buildings and events, snacks and drinks in the office, etc.)
- Company's benefits (additional vacation days, private health insurance, possibility to work from home, etc.)