Financial Transactions Analyst
At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of more than 100 employees in 5 locations, great product (providing web & mobile experience) and a service available in 45 countries.
At TransferGo we are looking for an ambitious and bright individual to join our young and talented team in Vilnius, Lithuania. You will be responsible for day to day bank account reconciliation process. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right mix of skills and attitude to empower the quickest international money transfers worldwide.
You will need to understand the end to end money flow cycle for the customer transactions to fully reconcile a number of bank accounts, pay-out partners and currency conversions. This position gives an amazing opportunity to apply your ideas of improving, streamlining and automating our reconciliation processes by working directly with finance team members and other stakeholders.
- Perform all bank account reconciliation activities
- Import data records from external platforms into cloud applications for reconciliation purposes
- Ensure monies and balances are posted correctly and match internal and external records
- Research and reconcile missing payments
- Summarise and communicate the cause of reconciliation problems to reduce the likelihood of repeat events
- Develop and implement solutions to eliminate systemic reconciliation causes
- Report any losses, irregularities and/or variances identified during the preparation of the reconciliations
- Support Month End and Year End close
- Identify tools and areas where process improvements and efficiencies may be achievable
- Some SQL and database management experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Very strong Excel and data management skills
- Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Fluent and effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Being a part of exciting Fintech startup community
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team buildings and events, snacks and drinks in the office, etc.)
- Company's benefits (additional vacation days, private health insurance, possibility to work from home, etc.)
- Fantastic team members
- Access to latest tools and technologies
- Fun working environment
- A chance to really make a difference
- Amazing office in the heart of Vilnius