FP&A & Reporting Analyst
TransferGo is a mission-led financial services company committed to offering the very best experience to the consumer. We are proud to be among the best-rated consumer financial services with 75 NPS and 96% 5 stars on Trustpilot.
At TransferGo, we believe that international financial services should speak your language, be “one-click” easy, fairly priced and transparent. We are proud to be backed by top-tier VC firms including Vostok Emerging Finance (VEMF SDB) and Hard Yaka, who share our passion for this mission. Previously they have backed disruptors like Twitter, Square, and Ripple among others. If you share our vision for what financial services should do for people, apply now and let's talk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We want you to lead financial planning and analysis efforts at TransferGo. You will empower the organisation by creating and maintaining an informed decision-making platform to ensure the financial and operational goals of the organisation are achieved. Supporting the leadership team and uncovering data relationships within the business gives a fantastic opportunity to drive better organisational and customer behaviour in the agile startup environment.
- Prepare internal management and external board reports that compare actual results to planned results, derive insights and offer actionable recommendations
- Lead and guide others to think strategically and validate assumptions made by departments
- Make financial planning, budgeting and forecasting activities simple and agile
- Consolidate the forecast and budget models through the annual budgeting and monthly reporting cycles, review budget submissions ensuring accuracy
- Project future financial and operational resources and requirements
- Focus the business on high-impact activities and most critical issues, ensure the optimal allocation of resources
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and regular regulatory reporting
- At least 3 years of experience in an FP&A, Corporate Finance, Budgeting or related roles
- Quantitative financial experience
- Experience of reporting into C-Level at a startup or an agile corporate
- Hands-on board reporting experience would be an advantage
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy individual who loves data analytics and data accuracy
- Experience working with Tableau is a plus
- Competitive salary package
- Strong culture of openness & transparency
- Great office space with various perks
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership, generous training, and fun budgets