Mobile Team Lead
At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
Our Engineering team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds - from traditional Computer Science education to former communication specialists, diplomats, economists and artists. What unites us is a passion for technology and the drive to create the best product in the market.
You will work on the future and quality of our Android tech stack, focusing on using correct tools, stack and hacks to achieve best efficiency and healthy approach to using bleeding edge tools vs market proven solutions. That will involve work with the Android engineers across multiple of our teams to align them on the Android goals, improvements and practices.
You will be involved in the full development cycle including requirement definition, review, product design, coding, testing and maintenance support.
Along the way you will be able to learn and innovate as well as to share your knowledge with other members of the team. You will be working alongside great developers, designers, QA specialists and other top-notch specialists.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Android native application development process
- Work together with developers and other stakeholders to build smooth & scalable app
- Educate and share knowledge of the best software development practises
- Contribute to quality by identifying spots of improvements
- Experience with popular 3rd party libraries like RxJava2, Retrofit2, Dagger
Our current Android stack is based on Kotlin and heavy use of RxJava2. Some of the other libraries we use are Retrofit2, Dagger, Gson, Onfido and Firebase services.
- Highly skilled team members
- Access and licenses to latest tools and technologies
- Guaranteed yearly training budget
- Fun working environment
- Awesome team buildings
- Brand new office in Vilnius Old Town
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- 24 days of annual leave (instead of 20)