TransferGo is a FinTech company that offers the most convenient and fast way to send money abroad. We’re growing rapidly and looking for an ambitious and bright individual to join our exceptional tech team!
Based in London and Vilnius, TransferGo is currently over 50 in size and moving millions of euros every month. If you're looking for a company where you can grow fast both professionally and personally, you might have just found it!
- You will be joining our software development department’s back-end team which currently consists of 4 developers
- We work on back-end code for our logged-in, logged-out and internal web apps
- Primarily we use PHP and Laravel to write our apps
- We use DDD programming practices to improve and evolve our code
- We also use composer, vagrant, phpspec, git.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has great English skills (absolute necessity)
- Has 2+ years experience working with PHP
- Cares about his/her craft
- Has high levels of initiative
- Is keen on creating engaging and innovative user experiences
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Fun and stimulating working environment
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Latest equipment needed
- Access and licenses to latest tools and technologies (e.g. PHPStorm)
- Guaranteed yearly training budget
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.