At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
Our Engineering team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds - from traditional Computer Science education to former communication specialists, diplomats, economists and artists. What unites us is a passion for technology and the drive to create the best product in the market.
We build modern software with modern techniques like DDD, continuous delivery, DevOps, and service-oriented architecture.
You will research, design and deliver software that will impact hundreds of thousands of users. You and your team will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables.
Your cross-functional team will build scalable solutions that make international money transfers a fast and pleasant experience. Along the way you will be able to learn and innovate as well as to share your knowledge with other members of the team.
About the technology
We use these tools and techniques to help us get the job done and we’re excited to share our expertise with new members of the team:
- PHP 7, Symfony/Laravel, Composer;
- phpspec, Behat;
- MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch;
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS platform;
We’re excited about you because you:
- have experience in delivering production quality software
- are a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work
- are enthusiastic about technology and best engineering practices. You believe that good code does not mean complicated code.
You will love working for us because:
- You will spend 1 day a week learning and innovating.
- You will learn from top talent as 50% of our developers have 5+ years of experience
- We offer a yearly training budget, private health insurance and our annual leave is 24 days!
- We have a brand new office with a terrace view to Vilnius Old Town.You can have a peek at it here.
- We practise Kanban workflow and promote stress-free working environment.
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.