Customer Support Specialist (Polish speaker)
At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of around 100 employees, great product (providing web & mobile experience) and a service available in 47 countries ( https://www.transfergo.com/en ).
At the moment we are looking for a highly motivated and bright Polish speaker to join our wonderful Customer Support team in Vilnius. If you are a dynamic problem solver, you should apply now.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure excellent customer experience;
- Deal effectively with inbound and outbound phone calls;
- Deal effectively with emails, live chat and offline tasks;
- Communicate with customers regarding additional documents;
- Adhere to compliance requirements.
If you can answer "yes" to the following questions then we'd love to hear from you:
- Do you want to join one of the fastest growing money transfer startups in Europe, growing across immigrant communities at the speed of light?
- Are you super fluent in Polish (the knowledge of English and Lithuanian would be an advantage)?
- Do you have a university degree or equivalent?
- Do you have outstanding verbal, written and listening skills?
- Are you able to communicate effectively, handle complaints and keep calm in stressful situations?
- Are you a helpful person ready to provide outstanding customer care?
- Do you respect other people’s confidentiality?
- Are you able to multi-task effectively?
- Can you work in shifts depending on business needs?
- Full time position (Monday through Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 LT time);
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings and events);
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment);
- 24 days of annual leave (instead of 20);
- Being a part of an extremely exciting and growing Fintech community.