When people move to a new country, they face plenty of challenges getting settled, housing, healthcare language barriers, etc. Sending money back home should be simple and affordable, and sadly it’s usually not.
At TransferGo, we aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the delays, paperwork and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have, and offering superior customer service. That’s why our service, available on both web and mobile, has an industry-leading NPS of 75+ and a five-star rating on TrustPilot.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of 100+ people across offices in Vilnius, London, Berlin, Warsaw and Istanbul. We successfully completed our first Series B funding round in May, 2018, and we are looking to improve our product and expand our customer base across existing and new markets.
You will oversee design for all our marketing efforts worldwide, including landing pages, display ads, emails and some product onboarding flows.
We will provide you with rich understanding of our customers and their most common use needs, questions and concerns. And we will ask you to design ads, pages and flows that earn their trust and make it easy to start using TransferGo. Your designs should be clean, simple and compelling, and create and maintain a consistent visual tone across our online channels.
We are at once right-brained and left-brained. Our marketing is quite human, and really speaks to overseas workers who face challenges making their way in new unfamiliar lands. But we’re also metrics-driven, our campaigns either work or they don’t, and your designs will need to move the needle, and, with learning, improve over time.
- A track record of strong direct response design projects, including ads, landing pages, forms and flows.
- Comfortable producing simple, elegant professional-looking digital graphics, illustrations and animations.
- A good command of conversion optimisation best practices and user psychology, including cognitive biases and decision-making heuristics, and experience applying them to real-life marketing challenges.
- Experience working as part of a team with writers, marketers, and quants, collaborating to solve disagreements and problems.
- Comfortable with business metrics and marketing analytics (e.g. conversion rates, A/B test results) at a conceptual level.
- Has 3+ years relevant experience (preferably on the agency side).
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Able to produce quality work under tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Other creative skill sets & passions are a plus; photography, film, editing, etc
If you ask our team what they enjoy most about working at TransferGo…
- Surrounded by very smart, open, curious, action-oriented people, opportunities to learn at every turn.
- Hands-on startup environment means you get a chance to try all sorts of things and grow your skills well beyond the scope of what you were initially hired to do. There’s plenty of opportunity to grow, learn and advance quickly.
- It’s a mission-led business, meaning the team has a real sense of purpose, especially since most of us are expatriates, and have faced many of these challenges ourselves. We love seeing the impact of our work every day.
- Strong culture of openness & transparency.
- Flexible working arrangements and…
- Really swish offices (Level42, Canary Wharf).